Where to get a fake Hochschule Furtwangen University urkunde, order Hochschule Furtwangen University degree, buy fake HFU certificate. Furtwangen University (HFU) is a German University of applied science with its main location in Furtwangen im Schwarzwald, Baden-Württemberg, Germany and two more branch locations in Villingen-Schwenningen and Tuttlingen. The HFU is part of the “International Lake Constance University Network” (IBH) as well as part of Franco-German University (FGU).
Its courses include health sciences, computer science, engineering, international economics, digital media, business informatics and industrial engineering.
Furtwangen University emerged from the first German School of Clockmaking in Furtwangen in the Black Forest. The school was founded in 1850 by the engineer Robert Gerwig. The German Clock Museum, the largest German watch collection (founded by Robert Gerwig as a display collection), is still a department of the University.
After the Second World War, the Furtwangen School of Clockmaking was divided into two branches: a vocational school (today the Robert Gerwig School, which still houses the Watchmaking School today) and the State Engineering School for Precision Engineering, which became the Furtwangen University of Applied Sciences (FHF) with the introduction of the universities of applied sciences in 1971.
The founding director of the engineering school was Friedrich Aßmus. After teaching and research in Furtwangen had concentrated on engineering sciences for a long time, the range of courses of study was expanded to include computer science, business informatics, economics and digital media from the 1970s onwards. In 1997, with the amendment of the State University Law of the State of Baden-Württemberg, it was first renamed “Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft” and later “Hochschule Furtwangen”.
Currently, the university is headed by Rolf Schofer, who has been the rector of the HFU since 2006. His predecessor was Rainer Scheithauer. Scheithauer in turn took over the office in 1998 from Walter Zahradnik (term of office from 1985 to 1998).