How to get fake Thomas Edison State University diploma, buy fake TESU diploma, replica Thomas Edison State University certificate. Thomas Edison State University moved into downtown Trenton in September 1979, at a time when other institutions were leaving cities. The 7-year-old university, which had spent three years at the Forrestal Center outside of Princeton, needed room for growth. At the same time, the state was looking for an appropriate tenant for the landmark Kelsey Building located adjacent to New Jersey’s State House complex and the State House historic district, while the city sought to preserve the building’s historic use as a school. Behind the Kelsey Building and the adjoining five restored mid-19th-century brick Townhouses is Petty’s Run, which flows to the Delaware River. In the early 1730s, Petty’s Run powered a plating mill, and by midcentury drove a steel furnace.
Built in 1911 by A. Henry Cooper Kelsey, the Kelsey Building is one of the architectural landmarks of the city. It housed three other schools before serving as the headquarters for Thomas Edison State University. The architecture of the Kelsey Building is modeled after a Florentine palace, the Palazzo Strozzi. The main structure was designed in 1910 by world-renowned architect Cass Gilbert (designer of New York City’s Woolworth Building). In 2011, the Kelsey Building celebrated its 100th Anniversary.
The university’s campus has grown over the years and currently includes the Kelsey Building, the Townhouse Complex, the Center for Learning and Technology, and Kuser Mansion, all on West State Street. The Academic Center and Canal Banks Building are located on West Hanover Street.
Thomas Edison State University has been active in restoring several historic buildings of downtown Trenton, preserving the essence of the city’s legendary past and stimulating economic development. In 2013, TESU announced the completion of a new nursing simulation lab (funded by Bristol Myers Squibb) and this spring expects to open a 34,360-square-foot Nursing Education Center at the site of the former Glen Cairn Arms apartment complex at West State and Calhoun streets.