Carleton College, a non-denominational institution, was founded in 1942 at the height of the Second World War by the Ottawa Association for the Advancement of Learning.
It began in a rented building and only offered night courses in public administration and introductory university subjects. When the war ended in 1945, the college began expanding to meet the needs of veterans coming home. The Faculty of Arts and Science was established, which included courses in journalism and first-year engineering. Buy Carleton University diploma, buy Carleton University degree, buy Carleton University fake diploma, Carleton University fake degree, make a fake diploma Canada, buy fake diploma Canada, buy fake certificate Canada, buy a diploma, buy fake transcript.
In 1946, the college moved to First Avenue in The Glebe neighbourhood, the former location of the Ottawa Ladies' College. Its first degrees were conferred in 1946 to graduates of its programs in Journalism and Public Administration.
For nearly a decade the college operated on a shoestring budget, with funds raised mainly through community initiatives and modest student fees. During the war, student fees were kept low and Carleton gave special grants to veterans returning home who wished to continue their studies. The faculty was composed largely of part-time professors who worked full-time in the Public Service; some of whom were convinced to leave for full-time tenure positions. However, full-time teaching staff were still mostly young scholars at the beginning of their careers. Buy Carleton University diploma, buy Carleton University degree, buy Carleton University fake diploma, Carleton University fake degree, make a fake diploma Canada, buy fake diploma Canada, buy fake certificate Canada, buy a diploma, buy fake transcript.
In 1952 the Carleton College Act was passed by the Ontario Legislature, changing its corporate name to Carleton College and conferring the power to grant degrees. Carleton thus became the province's first private, non-sectarian college. In the same year, the 62-hectare property nestled between the Rideau Canal and the Rideau River on which the current campus is located was acquired. Some of the land was donated by a prominent Ottawa businessman Harry Stevenson Southam. Construction began on the new campus in 1953.